HISTORICAL PERMITS BY ADDRESS before 2018 : All address files are digitized and accessable through contacting the Permit Tech. and requesting by email. email@example.com Copies of files can be provided by email.
Welcome to the City of Aberdeen's Online Public Portal
FOR ABOVE TAB DETAILS PLEASE READ BELOW
APPLICATIONS TAB - ALL PERMIT APPLICATIONS AND RENTAL REGISTRATIONS Building, Mechanical, Plumbing, Electrical, Planning, Environmental, Zoning, Site Developement (ROW, Fill and Grade, Driveways)
ALL CONTRACTORS ARE REQUIRED TO BE REGESTERED WITH AN ACCOUNT ON THE PORTAL AND PROCESS ALL PERMITS THROUGH THE PORTAL.
PERMITS WILL NOT BE DEAMED VALID UNLESS THE A CITY OF ABERDEEN BUSINESS LICENSE IS CURRENT AND ALL FEES HAVE BEEN PAID.
PLEASE ALLOW 48 BUSINESS HOURS TO RECEIVE AN E-MAIL RESPONSE REGARDING THE STATUS OF YOUR COMPLETED PERMIT APPLICATION. (ALL PERMITS ARE REVIEWED BEFORE ACCEPTING PAYMENTS AND ISSUING PERMITS. )
This application provides the public access to the current status of applications, permits and inspection requests. It also provides the public access to reference materials and documentation.
PERMIT PORTAL PROCESS DETAILS
- Permits: Apply for all permits for all divisions.
- Submittal Documents: Construction drawings, Engineering etc, may be required and are listed on the electronic permit at the end of your submittal. More requirements may be added after review.
- Payments: Pay for your permits (applications must be reviewed and approved before payment can be made). Payments online are accepted by Credit card with a convenence fee. Onsite Payments can be received during business hours (8:00 am to 12:00 pm and 1:00 pm to 5:00 pm) on the 1st floor of City Hall. Please bring in a copy of your invoice along with your payment (the City accepts all forms of payment). Please include a copy of your invoice mailed in payments. (Checks should be made payable to the City of Aberdeen and mailed to 200 East Market Street, Aberdeen, Washington 98520, c/o of Building Division.)
- Inspection Hours: Inspections availible to schedule online by signing into your account. Inspection results availible online within 24 hours after inspection
- Electrical Inspections: Mon, Wed, Fri. ONLY -- 7:30 to 3:00 lunch 12 to 1 Must be requested by 4:00 the day before needed inspection
- Building Inspections: Daily -- 9:00 to 4:00 office & lunch block 11:30 to 1:30 Must be requested a half day before needed inspection
- Public Works: By phone or Email only at this time. Ed Mock - 360-537-3216 / firstname.lastname@example.org
CONTACT US TAB: ALL CONCERNS - Code Enforcement : This division polices the City of Aberdeen Municipal Code.
- Please be aware that it may take time to address your concerns. Once you have filed your concern through the Portal, you will be emailed a CONFIRMATION CODE. Please keep that email for future referance of the case. The Confirmation Code along with your PIN ID, that you are asked to create, will be needed to log back into the system and review any actions that have been taken. Please remember that it can take up to two weeks for staff to begin our investigation.
- For all Code Enforcement communications outside the portal, please contact Bill Sidor 360-537-3250. For all Public Works communications please call Beth Troseth 360-537-3224.
- What this tab is NOT used for: Public Request, Streets, Sewer, Water, Building, Electrical and Parking issues.
PUBLIC NOTICES TAB - Planning Notices, Documents, Diagrams and Forms.
PARCEL SEARCH TAB - All Parcel (property) information.
- Search by address, parcel number or name.
- City GIS map : property lines, lot lines, fema flood map, zoning etc.
- Permits and Code enforcement information for each address.
- ADVANCE SEARCH - find all permits in the city by area, date, type of permit etc.