IMPORTANT! READ FIRST!
Welcome to the City of Aberdeen's Online Public Portal
Code Enforcement reported concerns will be accepted by phone or electronically through the portal.
BUILDING, ELECTRICAL, LAND USE, SITE DEVELOPMENT AND RIGHT OF WAY PERMITTING
(ALL PERMITS ARE REVIEWED BEFORE ACCEPTING PAYMENTS AND ISSUING PERMITS.)
PLEASE ALLOW 2 TO 5 BUSINESS DAYS TO RECEIVE AN E-MAIL RESPONSE REGARDING THE REVIEW OF YOUR PERMIT APLICATION.
PLAN REVIEW TIMES PLEASE ALLOW 1 TO 8 WEEKS. THIS ON DEPEND ON THE SIZE OF THE PROJECT AND THE ACCURACY OF THE REQUIRED SUBMITTALS.
HISTORICAL PERMITS BY ADDRESS before 2018 : All address files before 2018 are digitized and accessible through contacting the Permit Tech. http://firstname.lastname@example.org Copies of files will be provided by email upon request. Current Permits are accessible through the address search under the "My Portal" tab.
TAB DETAILS PLEASE READ BELOW
MY PORTAL TAB ALL PERMIT APPLICATIONS AND RENTAL REGISTRATIONS Building, Mechanical, Plumbing, Electrical, Planning, Environmental, Zoning, Site Development (ROW, Fill and Grade, Driveways)
This portal tab provides the public access to the current status of applications, permits and inspection requests.
PERMIT PORTAL PROCESS DETAILS
- Permits: Apply for all permits for all divisions.
- Submittal Documents: Construction drawings, Engineering etc., may be required and are listed on the electronic permit application. More requirements may be added after review. Please call or email with any questions. You wlll not be able to summit an application until all required submittals are attached. Submittals will be required to be in PDF format and drawings are to be drawn to scale.
- Payments: Pay for your permits (applications must be reviewed and approved before payment can be made). Payments online are accepted by Credit card with a convenience fee. Onsite Payments can be received during business hours (8:00 am to 5:00 pm) on the 1st floor of City Hall. Please bring in a copy of your invoice along with your payment (the City accepts all forms of payment). Please include a copy of your invoice when mailing in payments. (Checks should be made payable to the City of Aberdeen and mailed to 200 East Market Street, Aberdeen, Washington 98520, c/o of Building Division.)
- Inspection Hours: Inspections available to schedule online by signing into your account. Inspection results available online within 24 hours after inspections.
- Electrical Inspections: Mon, Wed, Fri. ONLY -- 7:30 to 3:00 lunch 12 to 1 Must be requested by 4:00 the day before needed inspection
- Building Inspections: Daily -- 9:00 to 4:00 office & lunch block 11:30 to 1:30 Must be requested a half day before needed inspection
- Public Works Inspections: By phone or Email only at this time. Ed Mock 360-537-3216 / email@example.com or Kevin Eldred 360-537-3222 / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fire Insepctions: By phone or Email only at this time. Dave Golding 360-537-3264 / email@example.com
- Sewer Inspections: By phone or Email only at this time. Brian Montoure 360-537-3284 / firstname.lastname@example.org
CONTACT US TAB ALL CONCERNS - Code Enforcement: This division polices the City of Aberdeen Municipal Code.
- What this tab is NOT used for: Public Request, Streets, Sewer, Water, Building, Electrical and Parking issues.
- Please be aware that it may take time to address your concerns. Once you have filed your concern through the Portal, you will be emailed a CONFIRMATION CODE. Please keep that email for future reference of the case. The Confirmation Code along with your PIN ID, that you are asked to create, will be needed to log back into the system and review any actions that have been taken. Please remember that it can take up to two weeks for staff to begin our investigation.
- For all Code Enforcement communications outside the portal, please contact Bill Sidor 360-537-3250. For all Public Works communications please call Public Works Admin 360-537-3224.
PUBLIC NOTICES TAB Planning Notices, Documents, Diagrams and Department Forms.
PARCEL SEARCH TAB All Parcel (property) information.
- Search by address, parcel number or name.
- City GIS map: property lines, lot lines, FEMA flood map, zoning etc.
- Permits and Code enforcement information for each address.
- ADVANCE SEARCH - find all permits in the city by area, date, type of permit etc.