HISTORICAL PERMITS BY ADDRESS : See link at bottom of this page for Address Files. Permits, Code Enforcement etc. from July of 2016 back are availible to view. July 2016 to Dec. 2017 please contact the Permit Counter. email@example.com
Welcome to the City of Aberdeen's Online Public Portal
APPLICATIONS TAB - ALL PERMITS: Building, Mechanical, Plumbing, Electrical, Planning, Environmental, Zoning, Site Developement (ROW, Fill and Grade, Driveways)
PLEASE ALLOW 48 BUSINESS HOURS TO RECEIVE AN E-MAIL RESPONSE REGARDING THE STATUS OF YOUR COMPLETED PERMIT APPLICATION. (ALL PERMITS ARE REVIEWED BEFORE ACCEPTING PAYMENTS AND ISSUEING PERMITS. )
PLEASE REVIEW YOUR APPLICATION THROUGHLY FOR ANY REQUIRED SUBMITTALS. SOME REQUIREMENTS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOUR PROJECT. WE WILL ADJUST THE REQUIREMENTS DURING OUR REVIEW.
PERMITS WILL NOT BE DEAMED VALID UNLESS THE A CITY OF ABERDEEN BUSINESS LICENSE IS CURRENT AND ALL FEES HAVE BEEN PAID
This application provides the public access to the current status of applications, permits and inspection requests. It also provides the public access to reference materials and documentation.
PLEASE PROCESS THE FOLLOWING THROUGH THIS PORTAL.
- Permits: Apply for all permits
- Documents: Submit drawings, photographs, engineering documents, etc. // The permit department may need to add the submittal requirments to your permit that fits the paritcular job being applied for. We will do this durring review of the permit.
- Payments: Pay for your permits (applications must be reviewed and approved before payment can be made). Payments online are accepted by Credit card with a convenence fee. Onsite Payments can be received during business hours (8:00 am to 12:00 pm and 1:00 pm to 5:00 pm) in the Finance Department located on the 1st floor of City Hall. Please bring in a copy of your invoice along with your payment (the City accepts cash, check or credit card). You may also mail in your check. Please include a copy of your invoice with your payment. (Checks should be made payable to the City of Aberdeen and mailed to 200 East Market Street, Aberdeen, Washington 98520, c/o of Building Division.)
- Inspections: Request an inspection (Building, Mechanical and Plumbing): Daily inspections are available and are generally performed between the hours of 9:00 am through 11:00 am and 1:30 pm through 4:00 pm. If you need an inspection scheduled outside of these times, you will need to contact the Building Division directly and an after hour’s inspection fee may be required. BUILDING, MECHANICAL AND PLUMBING INSPECTIONS MUST BE REQUESTED AT LEAST A HALF A DAY, AHEAD OF TIME. Electrical Inspections are only available on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays between the hours of 7:30 am to 12:00 pm and from 1:00 pm to 3:00 pm. ELECTRICAL INSPECTIONS MUST BE REQUESTED NO LATER THAN 4:00 PM THE DAY BEFORE YOU WANT THE INSPECTION.
- Research and Review: Look up pending applications, permits that have been issued, inspection results, invoices, historical address data, etc.
- Planning: Apply, research and review zoning requests; Apply, research and/or review environmental applications/documents and Subdivision applications/documents.
CONTACT US TAB: ALL CONCERNS - Code Enforcement, Streets, Sewer, Storm water etc.: File, research and review reported concerns.
- Please be aware that it may take time to address your concerns. Once you have filed your concern with the City of Aberdeen, you will be emailed a CONFIRMATION CODE. Please keep that email for future referance of the case. The Confirmation Code along with your PIN ID that you are asked to create will be needed to log back into the system and review any actions that have been taken. Please remember that it can take up to two weeks for staff to begin ou investigation.
- For all Code Enforcement communications outside the portal, please contact Bill Sidor 360-537-3250. For all Public Works communications please call Beth Troseth 360-537-3224.
PUBLIC NOTICES TAB - Monthly Permit Reports, Planning Notices, Public Works Notices etc.
PARCEL SEARCH TAB - All Parcel information.
- Search by address, parcel number or name.
- City GIS map : property lines, lot lines, fema flood map, zoning etc.
- Permits and Code enforcement information for each address.
- ADVANCE SEARCH - find all permits in the city by area, date, type of permit etc.